- My Healthy Community - Delaware Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
- Delaware's Recovery - Guidelines for restarting Delaware's Economy
- News from the State of Delaware – Updates and communication directly from Governor Carney
- DE Division of Small Business Blog – Updates specifically for Delaware’s Small Business Community
- Delaware Health and Social Services Updates – Updates on cases in Delaware, best practices to prepare and prevent spread in workplaces.
- List of Essential and Non-Essential Businesses
RESOURCES AND FORMS
- File an Unemployment Claim
- Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- Disaster Loan Assistance Application
- COVID-19 Info for Small Business
- NAICS Code List
- HELP Application
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) guidance for employers – Links to information on small business products and loans, guidance on access to capital and the local assistance directory.
- Department of Labor Expands Unemployment Benefits – The new Unemployment Insurance guidelines issued by the Secretary of Labor
- U.S. Chamber recommendations – Resources and guidelines for businesses across the country
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for business – Health and workplace details and suggestions for COVID-19 impacts on different types of businesses and employee activity.
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) travel advisories – Ongoing updates on travel advisories within the United States and abroad.
- U.S. Department of Labor guide to FMLA in public health emergencies
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Support Chamber Restaurants and Caterers
- Support Chamber Non-Profit Organizations
- Donate Blood – There is an urgent need for blood donations. Appointments required.
- Food Bank of Delaware – Mobile Pantries available for struggling families. Donations and volunteers needed.
Does your business have a plan in place to navigate COVID-19? We'd love to hear from you to learn what proactive steps Delaware businesses are taking in response to the virus. Share your thoughts with us - email firstname.lastname@example.org.