Congratulations! Joining the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce was one of the best decisions you could have made for your business. The Chamber will present you with a multitude of opportunities for business connections and growth. Are you interested in shaking hands and building connections one-on-one? Come to our next networking event or Expo. Are you interested in a one stop shop for getting the most out of your Chamber membership? Join us for our next New Member Orientation. Need business expertise, fast? Join us for a Business Education Workshop. The Chamber is the premier organization ready, willing and able to meet all of your business needs. Here are some steps that will help you launch into the Chamber experience:
WHAT DO DO NEXT
1) Within 24 hours you will receive a registration email with information on creating your user/pass for the Member Information Center
2) Visit www.NCCCC.com and enter your User/Pass in the Member Login section of the home page to Login to the Member Information Center
3) Click on ‘Personal’ in the left hand navigation bar and fill out the form.
4) Click on ‘Company’ in left hand navigation bar and fill out the form. Be sure to fill in the website Information. This section will be used to populate your Business Directory listing on the Chamber website. Including social media links, website description and keywords will help direct users to your page.
5) Please familiarize yourself with the Hot Deals, News Releases and Job Posting sections. You will use these sections to bring awareness to your company and have information posted on the Chamber website.
6) Click on ‘Events’ on the top navigation bar. Click ‘Add Event’ to post a seminar, open house, program, event or any gathering your company is advertising.
7) Look for an invite from the chamber and/or search the events listing to find the next Monthly Chamber Orientation. This event is a great way to network and learn about the ways to get the most out of your membership
8) Use the online Business Directory to find any resource you need. Chamber members like doing biz with members and people they know.
Our dedicated staff is here to help with your needs. Feel free to give us a call or email to see how we can help you and your business. (302) 737-4343 or email@example.com