Here is a list of actions to help you make the most of your Chamber membership!
· Review all the materials provided in your New Member email.
· Sign up for our members only online portal.
· You will receive Tuesday’s ChamberMail.
· Display your promotional materials in our lobby for free!
· Submit press releases, business growth, & “good news” stories to the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Submit your events, business seminars and other activities open to the community on the “Community Events” page http://business.ncccc.com/events/public-submission.
· Attend Member Orientation to find out more about the New Castle County Chamber, meet Chamber Staff, and fellow members. Contact Joanna Staib: email@example.com|302-294-2064, to reserve your spot today.
· Use the Chamber’s online membership directory to find vendors, market your business and connect with fellow Chamber members.
· Add upcoming Chamber events and activities to your calendar to get actively engaged.
You can find the full list at http://business.ncccc.com/events/calendarcatgid/6
· Sponsor one of the Chamber’s signature events or programs to prominently display your company to the business community. Contact Jaimie Watts for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org|302-294-2055.
· Make an appointment to learn more about our Benefits Connections program.
· Come learn something new that you can implement in your organization through chamber educational and business development programs. For more information contact Erica Crell: email@example.com|302-294-2063.
· Get involved with Chamber referral and lead groups.
· Join one of our various committees such as the small business action team, the Business Education Partnership, Greater Delaware Fintech Network, and more! For more information contact Joanna Staib: firstname.lastname@example.org|302-294-2064
If you’re still not sure where to begin or would like to learn how to get the most out of your Chamber membership, please contact Joanna Staib, email@example.com |302-294-2064