5th Annual Delaware Entrepreneurial Summit
+ 10th Annual Swim with the Sharks Pitch Competition
The Emerging Enterprise Center is proud to present our 5th Annual Delaware Entrepreneurial Summit on Tuesday, October 4, 2022!
This years summit will be an in-person block party event on Market Street with eight panel discussions, two keynote talks, a live podcast, a beer garden, and will culminate with the 10th Annual Swim with the Sharks Pitch Competition.
11:00 a.m. Registration Opens
12:00 p.m. Opening Remarks + Lunch provided by Wilmington Kitchen Collective vendors
- New Castle County Chamber of Commerce's (NCCCC) Director of Economic Development and Business Incubation, Alysse Bortolotto
12:45 p.m. “Build Your Brand (Not Just Your Logo)” in The Queen
- Moderated by Angela Wagner, Esq
- Panelists: Nataki Oliver, Robert Herrera, Shannon Stevens, Michael Stiglitz, David Sanchez, Christopher Mack
- Moderated by Jason Aviles
- Panelists: Zach Phillips, Sara A. Crawford, Damaris Colon, Genesis Dorsey, Marcus Smith
- Moderated by Scott Kammerer
- Panelists: Scott Stein, Tamara Earl, Xavier Teixido, Lanice Wilson, Mike Day
- Moderated by Noah Olson
- Panelists: Nicole Homer, David Liss, Mark Wdowik, Pedro Moore
- Moderated by Jeanne Kress
- Panelists: Jim O’Donoghue, Dr. Taryn Fletcher, Donna Duffy, Brendan Kennealey
- Moderated by Porsha Green
- Panelists: Angela Wagner Esq, Kenyetta Raelyn, Molly Giordano, Jet Phynx, Jonathan Whitney and Eliza Jarvis, Gayle Dillman
- Lee Mikles & Patrick Callahan, guest Chef Akhtar Nawab
- Moderated by Mona Parikh, Esq
- Panelists: Alysse Bortolotto, Eric James Smith, Ross Stoops, Chelsea Spyres, Barbara DeHaven, Robert Herrera, Tamara Varella
3:15 p.m. "The Art of Partnership; the value of partnering up in the Delaware Ecosytsem" in Old Town Hall. In partnership with the Women’s Business Center at True Access Capital
- Moderated by Sara A. Crawford
- Panelists: Renata Kowalczyk, Dionna Sargent, Dubard McGriff, Clinton Tymes, Ellen Cappard
5:15 p.m. Networking Happy Hour in the Knights Bar at the Queen
6:00 p.m. Swim with the Sharks Pitch Competition live at the Queen
7:00 p.m. Competition Winner Presentation
Willingtown Square, the beautiful courtyard across the street from the History Museum, will be the central gathering space with local Delaware beer vendors to enjoy while networking for your business.
Register now for the Summit only, or for the Summit and Swim with the Sharks!