Getting More out of Teams
Notes: This course is for end-users who have knowledge of Microsoft Teams features and experience using the application in their day-to-day work.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365 that combines video meetings, persistent conversations, file storage, and applications together in one place. Teams allows people to communicate more effectively and work better together in a customizable and secure environment. There’s no limit to what groups can achieve when they are empowered with a shared workplace where they can achieve more together. This course is designed to build on existing Teams knowledge and establish best practice and etiquette across available apps. Additionally, this course will explore integration across Microsoft 365 in more depth than the beginner course and explore the end-to-end meeting journey.
Attendees can expect to:
• Revisit application navigation to fortify understanding and introduce “power user” features.
• Take a deeper dive into integration with Microsoft 365 family of products (I.e. Planner, Forms) while also discussing integration of 3rd party Tabs, Apps, and Bots.
• Have an in-depth look at document collaboration and SharePoint integration.
• Explore the end-to-end journey using Teams Meetings, highlighting pre-meeting, meeting, and post-meeting best practices.
• Know how to leverage effective strategies for creating, structuring, and managing Teams.
This class will be taught by Nick Christine, Innovative Educator Master Trainer, Microsoft.
- Managing settings in Teams
- Command/Search bar to navigate and find content more quickly.