Getting Started with Microsoft Teams
Name: Getting Started with Microsoft Teams
Date: April 13, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
- Become an expert on navigation across requested modalities (Desktop, Mobile, and Online) and know key application features.
- Understand how teams fits into their collaboration and productivity workflow. Introduction to how Teams fits into the Microsoft 365 family of products and its integration across those products using their digital identity within Microsoft 365.
- Explore features and think about how they can be used to work more efficiently.
- Understand how to make a Microsoft Teams group.
- Know how to configure Team and personal settings.
In partnership with Connect Delaware.