Goldey-Beacom College Hosts TEDxGoldeyBeacomCollegeSalon on Women in Entrepreneurship
On Saturday, February 15, 2020, 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., at Opera Delaware, 4 S Poplar Street, Wilmington, a panel of speakers, led by Goldey-Beacom College (GBC) President Colleen Perry Keith will present a TEDxGoldeyBeacomCollegeSalon on Women In Entrepreneurship.
The following presenters will discuss current topics directly related to women entrepreneurs:
- Dr. Colleen Perry Keith – President of Goldey-Beacom College
- Jessica Park – Founder and CEO of Ampersand As Apostrophe
- Courtney Seard – Founder of the Rise Planner and Courtney A. Seard, LLC
- Gayle Dillman – Founder and Owner of Gable Music Ventures
- Suzanne Heron – Financial Advisor with Lovett Advisors, LLC
- Louise Cummings – Independent Consultant and Community Advocate
- Dr. Brittany Hazzard – Owner of LifeCHAMPS, LLC and Board Chair of IMPACT Delaware
- Christine Rich – Owner of Blue Palm, LLC
This TEDx event is a two-part series that begins with a morning session at 9:00 a.m. hosted by the Caesar Rodney Institute on Public Policy. The afternoon session begins at 2:00 p.m. and is hosted by Goldey-Beacom College.
To register for either session, please visit: www.tedxgbc.com/talks. A TEDx Salon event is a monthly or bimonthly event that keeps the TEDxGoldeyBeacomCollege community engaged between regular TEDx events.
Page 2, Goldey-Beacom College Hosts TEDxGoldeyBeacomCollegeSalon
This unique gathering allows TEDx organizers to engage in conversations about a specific topic. The February 15 event is a joint partnership with the Goldey-Beacom College Doctor of Business Administration program and Maverick Class LLC, a local events company. TEDx Salon is a catalyst to share knowledge and camaraderie with the Delaware business and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Cost to attend is $39.99. GBC faculty, staff, administration and students who use a GBC email to register can enter the promo code "GBC" to receive a complimentary ticket.
Founded in 1886, the College offers graduate and undergraduate degrees with majors in psychology, economics, criminal justice, English, and all areas of business. With alumni from 26 states and 66 nations, Goldey-Beacom College is located in Pike Creek Valley, a suburb of Wilmington, Delaware. The College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.