“Vendor Day, How To Do Business With the State of Delaware”
a training opportunity
by the State of Delaware’s Government Support Services,
Contracting Unit and Office of Supplier Diversity,
hosted by the Emerging Enterprise Center.
Do you know that the view of MyMarketplace.Delaware.gov has changed?
Are you familiar with Delaware’s new Open Data portal, where you can find Government Support Services data and Office of Supplier Diversity data?
Do you know that the view of the state Checkbook and Pcard has changed?
Come join us for this valued training and an introduction to the new accessibility views.
If you have joined us in the past, you are most welcome to join us again.
What to expect
You must register to attend. Seating is limited.
- Explanation of how the State purchases products and services
- Turning the State’s transparent business intelligence into a competitive advantage
- Tips for developing a successful proposal
- The roles and responsibilities of the State’s central contracting unit
- Avoiding a non-responsive proposal
- How to leverage the State’s supplier initiatives to increase your business
Registration is on a first come first served basis.
Accessibility: The building and conference room are accessible.
8:30 – 9:00 – Networking
9:00 – 10:15 – Education (purchasing considerations & strategic marketing)
10:15 – 10:30 – Break
10:30 – 12:00 – Education (procurement Methods & how to succeed)
12:00 – 12:30 – Q&A period with contracting personnel