Office - Job File Auditor / Billing Specialist (Bear, DE)
Always wanted to be a HERO?
Then don't miss your chance to join our nationally recognized company, as the new Administrative Assistant (aka HERO). In this position you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even happened"!
We're seeking someone who is great on the phone, with excellent analytical skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you'll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and super excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then YOU may be our perfect HERO!
As a valued SERVPRO® employee, you'll be part of a stable, growing company offering state-of-the-art customer service and products throughout the United States. You will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and become more.
Read over the responsibilities, minimum requirements, and check out the company website, then apply today! We are looking forward to supporting you in your heroic journey with us!
- 40+ hours/week
- Vary between 7 am – 7 pm
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
Some of the Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Send out correspondence
- Complete internal audits and meet crucial deadlines
- Learn to prepare estimates and billing using Xactimate software
- Detailed and accurate data entry
- Assist other departments as needed
- Plus more…
- 3 + year(s) of Administrative or office related experience
- Experience with billing, auditing and/or scheduling a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation, grammar and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Possess polite and confident, excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning
- Ability to remain calm and reasonable amidst tense or stressful situations
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motived and goal oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Capability to work in a fast paced, team oriented office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e.: Outlook, Word, Excel)
$15-$18/hr. with possibility of over-time pay, increases based on merit and great benefits!
Check out our website at: www.servpro.com for even more information.
TO APPLY: Email your résumé, along with salary history to: email@example.com
SERVPRO® specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage situation. So, when disaster strikes, homeowners, businesses and insurance providers will rely on us to respond with unparalleled service excellence. As a nation's leading fire and water cleanup and restoration company with more than 1,600 franchises nationwide, we are growing rapidly creating exciting opportunities for "A Level" talent.