The 11th Annual Small Business Conference is coming up on 3/20/2017 9:30 AM EDT – 3:30 PM EDT. Our aim is to promote engagement between agency, industry, and small businesses. The program will present forecast opportunities, networking with agencies and large business, small business exhibits, sponsorships, one-on-one match making, and speakers from government and industry. Our speakers will be sharing information on topics relevant to small business utilization and participation with municipal, state, and federal procurement agencies.
Register Today for SAME Philly SBC<https://www.regonline.com/
* Lieutenant Colonel Michael Bliss, Commander U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Philadelphia District * Cheryl Chandler Deputy for Small Business Programs at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Philadelphia District * Stephen Padhi, CDR NAVFAC MIDLANT, PWD PA * Stephanie Sherwood, SBLO & Small Business Program Manager, Weston Solutions, Inc. * Chris Smith, The Barbour Group, LLC * Lisa Myers, Bluestone Environmental Group, Inc.
· 9:30am -10:00am Registration/Coffee
· 10:00am – 11:00am Speaker(s)
· 11:00am – 12:00pm Networking; Visit Small Business Exhibitors and Sponsor Booths
· 12:00pm -1:30pm Lunch with speaker(s)
· 1:30pm – 3:30pm One-on-One Networking with Large Businesses and Multiple Agencies Invited
Please Register Today<https://www.regonline.
11th Annual Small Business Conference<https://www.
3/20/2017 9:30 AM EDT – 3:30 PM EDT
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport 4509 Island Avenue 215-365-4150 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153 United States
For a map and directions to the event, click here.<http://maps.google.com/