It is with great pleasure that Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, P.A. (BLS), a certified public accounting and consulting firm with offices in Delaware and Pennsylvania, announces the following well-earned promotions.
Tini A. Graff, CPA
and Adam R. Necelis, CPA
have each been promoted to Supervisor in the firm’s Tax & Small Business Department.
- Tini A. Graff, CPA celebrated her 6th anniversary with BLS in June. She provides tax planning, compliance, and financial statement needs to individuals and small businesses. She specializes in assisting High Net Worth individuals, specifically those with real estate investments. She also works with in-house bookkeepers to help them improve their bookkeeping structure. Tini received a General Studies degree from Wilmington University, a Certificate in Accounting from Wesley College, and a Master’s degree in Taxation from Goldey-Beacom College. Tini resides in Middletown, Delaware.
Lee Sausen, CPA
- Adam R. Necelis, CPA will celebrate his 3rd anniversary with BLS this month. Along with providing tax planning and compliance services to individuals and small businesses, he specializes in state and local tax issues. He is a member of the PrimeGlobal State and Local Tax Special Interest Group. Adam received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Rowan University and resides in Wilmington, Delaware.
has been promoted to Senior Accountant in the firm’s Tax & Small Business Department.
Tyler A. Dorso
- Lee Sausen, CPA celebrated his 3rd anniversary with BLS in June. He specializes in providing tax planning and compliance consulting to individuals and small businesses, with a concentration in estates and trusts. He earned Bachelor of Science and Master’s degrees in Accounting from the University of Delaware and currently resides in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania.
and Emily V. Schmidt, CPA
have each been promoted to Staff II Accountant.
- Tyler A. Dorso celebrated his 2nd anniversary with BLS in June. He provides compliance and planning services to individuals, small businesses, and nonprofits. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from West Chester University and currently resides in Boothwyn, Pennsylvania.
About Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, P.A.:
- Emily V. Schmidt, CPA celebrated her 2nd anniversary with BLS in June. She provides compliance and planning services to individuals, small businesses, and nonprofits. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Delaware and currently resides in Landenberg, Pennsylvania.
Belfint, Lyons & Shuman was founded in 1923 as a small accounting practice whose staff was committed to building long-standing, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and business associates. Today, with 70 professionals, we have become one of the largest and most respected certified public accounting firms in Delaware while never losing sight of our founding commitments. We have a diverse client base and offer services such as: advisory services, assurance, auditing, tax planning & compliance, small business services, litigation support, employee benefit plan audits, succession planning, business & management consulting and corporate services for investment holding companies. Visit our website at www.belfint.com