Diverse and Small Business Certification Workshop with OSD - June 19 - free - Dover
Delaware Office of Supplier Diversity
CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP & OPEN FORUM
When: Monday, June 19 from 9:00am until 10:30am
Where: Government Support Services
100 Enterprise Place (off Route 15 across from the Kraft/Heinz plant), Suite 4
Dover, Delaware 19904
What to expect in this workshop:
For more information
Please see the attached OSD and SBF applications.
We encourage you to select the application(s) that are most appropriate to your business:
- Which application is best for me?
- Step by step review of both Small (SBF) and Diverse (OSD) applications
- What documents are required?
- How do I apply?
- How long does the process take?
- How will certification benefit me and my business?
- Open Q & A
After selecting the correct application(s) please print and fill out as much as possible before attending the workshop.
Also attached is the FTE Calculation worksheet to help you with the Small Business Application.
We look forward to seeing you here!
- Small Business - "SBF full Certification Application" - use this for a small business that is not already certified by OSD as a diversity vendor.
- Small Business - "SBF Specialized Application" - use this for a small business that already has an OSD diversity certification (MBE, WBE, VOBE, SDVOBE, IWDBE).
- Diversity - "Application for OSD certification" - use this application if you are a Delaware based business and are not already certified.
- Diversity - "OSD specialized application" - use this certification if you are already certified by another state or NMSDC or WBENC or VetBiz.gov.