Parents Get Answers Oct 17
|Parents, get the answers you need!
|Our teens live in a challenging and complex world. And, some teen angst is normal. But, how and when should parents intervene?
Get the answers at our FREE 90 Minute Seminar "The Assessment and Treatment of Anxiety and Depression in Teens."
The event will be held on Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 from 6:30pm - 8pm at Back to Basics Learning Dynamics at 6 Stone Hill Road, Wilmington DE. The event is presented by licensed clinical social worker and psychotherapist Ken Brick.
For questions or to reserve a seat for this free seminar, contact James & Brick Associates, PA 302-655-8101.
- How to assess depression and anxiety in their teens
- Clear and numerable options for intervention
- Defining anxiety and depression: what's normal, what needs intervention?
- Normative adolescent development
- Social Anxiety, General Anxiety, OCD , ADD & ADHD, Tourette Syndrome, Mild & Major Depressions
- Technology Management, Social Skills, Parenting, Pro Social Development
- School Collaboration, Pharmacology, Psycho Educational Testing
- Therapy: defining different approaches