Movie and Money - An Entertaining Seminar Series
An entertaining approach to learning about finances and an opportunity to meet a financial advisor that may be able to assist you in achieving your financial goals.
Ameriprise Financial invites you to attend the following seminar series. Each presentation will be followed by a private showing of a featured film on its opening night.
Please bring a friend, family member or co-worker to any one, or all, of these discussions.
This event is open to you and your invited guests.
Each presentation is hosted and presented by Bridget A. Erhard, CFP®, ChFC®, APMA®, Financial Advisor with Ameriprise Financial.
Theatre Address: Penn Cinema, 401 South Madison Street, Wilmington, DE 19801
Start time of Presentation: 6:30 PM
There will be a 15 minute intermission between presentation and featured film for you to grab concessions and freshen up before show time.
There is no cost or obligation for the event.
Please RSVP to secure seating – the theatre only seats 300 and we are expecting a full house!
For the Friday, March 17th program, RSVP by Monday, March 13, 2017.
Friday, March 17, 2017
Presentation: Put your compensation to work: Taking control of your saving and investing plan
In today’s tight labor market, you need to know how to make the most of the compensation you receive from your employer. In this seminar, you’ll learn ways to:
· Uncover “hidden” compensation opportunities you may not know about.
· Take full advantage of every employee benefit available to you.
· Manage your income more effectively so you can find more dollars to invest in your dreams
Featured Film: Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
Friday, June 2, 2017
Presentation: Strong women. Powerful financial strategies.
During this complimentary seminar, you’ll learn ways to:
· Gain control over your financial situation.
· Protect the people and things you love the most.
· Make informed financial decisions
Featured Film: Wonder Woman
Friday, September TDB*, 2017:
Presentation: Why A Roth IRA, Why Now?
A confident retirement doesn’t just happen.
This complimentary, informative seminar could help you:
· Cut through the clutter and decide if a Roth IRA conversion is right for you
· Understand the value of balancing taxable with tax-free income in retirement
· Take full advantage of all the benefits of a Roth conversion while avoiding common pitfalls
Find out which factors to consider before choosing a Roth Conversion. Join us to see if this strategy can work for you!
Featured Film: TBD*
*Since we are waiting for the films for September to be released, if you are interested in attending this presentation, please let us know and we will email you the details once they are confirmed.