Health CareNon-Profit Organizations
Since 1982, Delaware Hospice has provided support to every individual, family, and community with compassionate and expert care for serious illness. Over the years, we’ve learned a great deal about our community’s health needs—and we’ve responded with innovative solutions.
Our programs include:
- Delaware Transitions for individuals who are not ready for medical support. Clients receive information about community services.
- Delaware Palliative offers relief to seriously ill patients who are seeking active, curative treatment. Assistance is provided to identify goals of care and manage symptoms.
- Katybug, our pediatric palliative/hospice program helps seriously ill children live well while improving their quality of life.
- Delaware Hospice’s Hospice Care program utilizes a multi-disciplinary team to develop a care plan, which ensures that the patient and family members’ needs are continually met.
- The Delaware Hospice Center is the only free standing hospice facility in Delaware, providing comprehensive, specialized, 24/7 care to patients in need of critical, short-term symptom management.
- Grief Support Services is a 13 month support program offered to all family and community members before and after a loved one passes through a variety of workshops and support groups.
- New Hope, our children and teen grief support program, targets children struggling with an expected or unexpected loss. Camp New Hope offers campers the opportunity to meet others going through similar experiences to interact in traditional and bereavement activities.
Wine Tasting at Franks Wine Benefiting Delaware Hospice
- Charity wine tasting for Delaware Hospice
- Monday Mar 27, 2023
Alzheimer's Community Forum Listening Session
- Alzheimer's Community Forum listening session
- Wednesday Apr 19, 2023
20th Annual Delaware Hospice Jazz Brunch
- 20th Annual Delaware Hospice Jazz Brunch
- Sunday Apr 23, 2023