Getting Started with Microsoft Teams
Notes: This course is for end-users and no prior knowledge of Microsoft Teams is required.
If this time doesn't work for you, we are offering a 2nd date option on April 13th. Click here for full details.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365 that combines video meetings, persistent conversations, file storage, and applications together in one place. Teams allows people to communicate more effectively and work better together in a custom and secure environment. There’s no limit to what groups can achieve when they are empowered with a shared workplace where they can achieve more together. This course is designed as an introduction to Microsoft Teams that will demonstrate the value of the tool and give attendees all they need to get started working in their first Team.
Attendees can expect to:
This class will be taught by Nick Christine, Innovative Educator Master Trainer, Microsoft.
- Become an expert on navigation across requested modalities (Desktop, Mobile, and Online) and know key application features.
- Understand how teams fits into their collaboration and productivity workflow. Introduction to how Teams fits into the Microsoft 365 family of products and its integration across those products using their digital identity within Microsoft 365.
- Explore features and think about how they can be used to work more efficiently.
- Understand how to make a Microsoft Teams group.
- Know how to configure Team and personal settings.
In partnership with Connect Delaware.